For the past three months I've been dealing with anxiety/illness that
decreases my appetite, makes me nauseous and upsets my stomach and
bowels. It comes in waves every month, and last month I finally saw a
doctor so we can try to fix it, but I got sick again this month right
before Christmas.
It's so hard not being able to control my body
and not being able to make it feel better. There are things that help,
and I've tried a lot of different things, but what helps the most is
prayer. I have never felt so close to my Father in Heaven as when my
anxiety is at its worst. I know that my Savior knows my struggles, and
that I will receive the strength I need to get through this, no matter
how long it lasts.
I'm so
thankful for Jeremy who has taken such good care of me and keeps me
laughing and moving along. My kids have been so good while Mommy has
been sick, and just take it all in stride. My Mom and Dad are here for
Christmas, and they have done so much for me in the few days they've
been here.
I'm thankful for Christ, who has given me some of the
best gifts of all this Christmas season. May He be in your hearts as
well.
No comments:
Post a Comment