Jeremy and I have been watching our friend's/neighbor's apartment while they're out of town, and they have satellite TV and a DVR :) So we've been taking our laundry over there and watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Dirty Jobs, and American Idol (well, just me watching Idol, Jer's not a fan). But we're also feeding the fish, so we're not total freeloaders... right? Right. And I'm feeling quite a bit better, as long as I have food in me. And I'm craving fruit, so I need to go get some oopples and banoonoos (I miss Cali fruit).
Here's something I've been considering: The band teachers and a few teachers I worked with at the middle school during my student teaching would like me to get on the substitute teacher list. I was going to at the beginning of the year, but then I started subbing down at Blackfoot, and I finished the end of February. Then I got sick with the pregnancy and all, and now that I feel like I'm back in control, school has about 6 weeks left. I don't really feel like it's worth it to get on the sub list, especially since I'm not going to be subbing after I have the baby, but I would also like to help out the band director's when they need it. Right now I'm thinking that I'll still help out with the bands, but not substitute. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment